In addition, the user agrees that:
- The user will not send any content that
– Is Illegal, abusive, harmful, obscene or can damage the company’s reputation
– The user will not violate copyrights, confidentiality rights, publicity rights, or other property rights.
– Has viruses, trojan horses, timebombs or any other programs that can potentially be harmful
- The user will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any parts of this website, computer components, servers, or host networks.
- The user will not provide fake information about themselves, or be involved in acts of identity theft
- The user will not send spam or group mail or multiple copies of the same text or information.
- The user will not try to collect information about any of the users of the website without their permission, information that can either be financial or personal.
Cookies are files created by websites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can keep you signed in, remember your site preferences, and give you locally relevant content. Cookies do not pose any threats to the user’s computer system or for the computer files. If the user does not wish to allow cookies to collect information, the user can delete the cookies that already exist on the computer and choose either to automatically not allow cookies in the future or to decide whether to reject or accept any particular cookie on the computer, with the inevitable consequence of making it more difficult or impossible to use certain parts of the site.
Credit Card Safety
For increased security, your card details are processed exclusively through the payment system of an external provider (bank). Therefore, this information is not stored on our website in any case and in any form.
Melinashop.gr is not responsible for delays in the execution of the order (including delivery) due to unforeseeable events or in general reasons that cannot be attributed to company faults or due to force majeure. Indicative examples of force majeure are strikes, delays due to suppliers, exchange rate fluctuations, government or legislative acts, extreme weather events, natural disasters, and so on. In such cases, the company is entitled to a time extension for the execution of the order. If incidents that impede the smooth running of the delivery last more than 30 days, the company will contact the customer as soon as possible, in order to state if they still wish, under these circumstances, the completion of the order.